T.A. Shell Group, LLC was formed to provide investment real estate services to a range of clients varying from individuals, small development groups just getting started in investment real estate to seasoned and very successful investment and development companies. Dependent upon the level of experience of the client, services are tailored to meet needs and desired outcome. Our approach when working with a client is to carefully customize services to ensure the success of the client and their real estate investments. We offer comprehensive commercial real estate brokerage services, assistance with 1031 exchange transactions, development consulting services, site selections, group syndications and asset management. A significant focus of the company is assisting clients with site selection services for Low Income Housing Tax Credit multi-family investments.
T.A. Shell Group’s investment philosophy is opportunistic, driven by both aggressive asset and diligent risk management. It is one, which seeks alpha in an investment sector far less competitive than Core assets and investments and seeks to exploit the pricing inefficiencies that arise in a market with fewer players. Lower initial cash yields will be accepted in exchange for the gamma realized from the potential appreciation that is possible through aggressive asset and diligent risk management in connection with redevelopment and development opportunities. At the portfolio level, T.A. Shell Group will manage risk through diversification by product type, geography, asset class and single investment size. As the investment fiduciary, T.A. Shell Group will protect and enhance the investment’s value and maximize risk-adjusted returns utilizing industry standard analytical and reporting tools and processes.
Among T.A. Shell Group’s strengths are the following:
- 19 years in the commercial real estate profession
- Experience and active participation in the industry enables the efficient sourcing and identification of commercial real estate and investment opportunities
- The ability to accurately value and underwrite the risks associated with an investment targetSeasoned asset managers
- Extensive experience with financial structuring and restructuring
- Previous fund formation and management experience
- Access to high quality deal flow on a consistent basis
- Depth of experience in all facets of real estate, including ownership and development
- Current and on-going commercial real estate education; predominantly focused on high caliber education through the CCIM Institute.